Monday, April 28, 2008

Dish Cloths



Here are a few dish cloths I crocheted. These little things are a breeze to make. And I do like that they are sturdy. Can you tell my kitchen is green? These are great projects to use up left over yarn. You crochet a chain the desired length you want.
I crocheted 30 and in the 3rd chain from hook and in every chain, I did a half double crochet, chain 2 and turn
Row 2 half double crochet in every stitch across.
Continue rows to desire length. I did 26 rows
You can put any edging you want . I did 2 row of single crochet all around on 2 and did a picot on 2. These wash up very nice as well.
Yesterday morning it was raining and right after the rain I was having a cup of tea and this little squirrel came in our front yard.
I watched for awhile as he or she was trying to find food. My grandson, Dylan Austin says they are looking for nuts. It was fun watching from a distance.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Susan. Love your profession, "Domestic Engineer"!! Good for you!! One of my hobbies is blog reading, so I'll be visiting you daily.

Love and Hugs, Peg (WWFQ)