Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Quilts Quilts Quilts

How I love Quilts. I have always wanted to learn how to quilt and about 2.5 years ago I finally learn. I didn't go to a quilt shop for lessons . This lady came to my home and taught my daughter and I. I am totally addicted. I have always loved fabric and sewn for many years as my girls were growing up. I even made bridesmaid dresses, prom gowns, wedding dresses/gowns, barbie dolls cloth, toys ;lol you name it I probably made it. I have made pretty much the whole thing.
But quilting is my passion now. Along with embroidering. What a wonderful combination.
I will post now and again the quilts I have made.






This quilt is special for me. it was the first quilt I made to give away. I made this quilt for my sister Carole. The white tag on the back is also secret pocket, where I put a note in for her.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

PeAbsolutely love blue quilts. I'm sending you a "ton" of price chopper bags. They are range from tan, ecru, almost white. They are best when worked up at random to get that mottled strips. I have much more than I'll ever be able to use.

Peg D

Unknown said...

Well, I really should have proofed the previous copy. I think you will be able to decipher it though. LOL

Peg D

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed poking around on you blog Susan--I will visit again soon.
Barbara F.