Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday

I didn't get a chance to start quilting Tim and Lori's quilt . I had my grandson Harley for half the day. In the morning I headed over to Hancock Fabrics. I love it when they have their patterns on sale for .99 cents. I picked up 5 and a 2 fat quarters.

I did finish the little umbrella. I think these can be addicting to make they are easy and would make great little gifts for any person.

After playing out side I brought Harley inside. He sat down on his little sofa and not a minute later he was out. He is constantly moving. Can you tell he love Thomas the Train, he carries these books around all the time. I gently woke him up and asked him if he wanted to eat; we had lunch. After lunch he had his nap for almost 3 hours.
PS. I don't know why yahoo loaded the pictures up sideways. Sorry about that.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Harley's sofa is adorable. Wyatt has tons of Thomas train things, too. Most of them come from me--LOL

Peg D