Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Rulers

Since it rained most of the day yesterday Tim hung my peg board for most of my rulers. The yellow rulers Amy had my name engraved when we first started quilting. Tim also made a top/panel for my first drawer, when I pull it out for quilting; my quilt lays nicely and not drag. With the drawer top and the extension I am one happy camper. Thanks Laverne for that hint. All I need to do now is make some kind of valance for my window and my sewing room is done. Not sure what type I want but I do know I don't want full curtains, I want the light.





1 comment:

Arlene Delloro said...

That is such a cool idea about the top drawer leveler. It drives me crazy when I quilt a large piece. I use an old wicker desk that has no extensions at all--probably why I don't like to quilt my pieces. Don't put up any curtains, is my advice. If you need something for at night, get some beige or white Roman shades (Lowe's, Home Depot) that you can leave rolled up during the day and use at night. Just MHO.
Hugs,
Arlene