Thursday, September 11, 2008

Many Things

Please, take time out today for remembrance 9/11 . Let us never forget.
God Bless the USA
I completed my set of travel bags.
The last one was the cosmetic bag It is bigger than my old cosmetic bag and I like it . It has all these different compartment. For storage they all fit in the large tote. I am ready for a weekend getaway. Hint hint!!


















Today is my niece's birthday. Happy Birthday Kim

So much is going on we are preparing our house for Hurricane IKE. Tim boarded up the back of the house yesterday. Today after work he will get the front windows. Tim is working on the living room windows. You can see he got the back bedroom up already.
on the other side is our master bedroom.
















3 comments:

Arlene Delloro said...

What a gorgeous set of weekend travel bags! Boy, is NOW ever a great time to get out. I'd head North. I sure hope this is the end of hurrican season. We'll be in LBK next weekend.
Hugs,
ard

Anonymous said...

Thank you, I hope you guys are alright with Ike on the way. Love you Kim

Unknown said...

I'll take our upstate NY ice storms any time over hurricanes. The worst that has ever happened because of them is lack of power. We heat with wood, have a supplimentary gas stove for cooking. I prefer electric for cooking, but gas is right in the top 2 when the power is out. Charlie has a generator for his television, and my lights and sewing mahcine.
My thoughts are with you.
Love, Peg