Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday

Friday I spent the day with Amy. She finished her quilt She is calling it IKE. She didn't have a headache and stomach problems the past 2 days. I hope sewing and quilting helped.
Yesterday I cut out and started to sew a quilt for Janice, Timmi's mother in law. Since they put Tim and me up during the hurricane I thought a quilt my be nice. For me sewing the Irish Chain is the easiest and fastest. I have 3 of 9 rows finished.

Janice also asked me if I would quilt one of her mother's quilts that was never finished. I didn't want to quilt over the roses she cross stitched with yarn so I used big stipple. I was able to use a Ralph Lauren full sheet for the back. I think it worked out well. Timmi and the boys stopped by yesterday They got new hair cuts.













No comments: