Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tuesday

This is going to be a short week with Tim having yesterday off. Over the weekend we got alot of little them done that needed our attention. Hanging a few pictures, fixing a closet door that never stayed closed, repairing a few items that were broke, sprayed the yard for these nasty mosquitoes, you know the things that get put off. Tim even sorted out some screws and washers that get throw in a container. There are still some things that need to be done but we will get at them later. hahaha. It was nice having Tim home for the long weekend.
I was busy catching up on making little gifts for friends. I can't post pictures here yet; they may see them before I send them out.
Today I hope to finish up these little gifts.

2 comments:

Arlene Delloro said...

Glad to see your posts, Susan, and glad Gustav didn't get you and has been easy on N.O. Great that you got Tim to do your "honey do" list. Larry got some things done around the house, too. I wasn't in the mood for barbecueing or partying. You're doing really well with your walking. I have my bag in my car so I can use it whenever I run in to pick up a few things. I will definitely try one when I get things off my to do list. I did finish another table runner last night.
Hugs,
Arlene

Unknown said...

Understand about giving away the bags. I finally made one from Barnes & Nobel bags. I love the color. I'M KEEPING THIS ONE!!! It looks just a bit more sophisticated (sp).

Been following the news about Gustav. Really am relieved that he didn't get you. As Arlene said, I'm also glad he has been easy on N.O.

Off for my treadle sewing machine tomorrow. Am using my son's computer right now (Indianapolis).
Peg