Thursday, November 13, 2008

Getting Ready

I had the boys yesterday. And it has been raining every day since Monday They were getting a little bored being inside so much. I thought I had to get creative with them. LOL
This is what we did yesterday. Dylan Austin did most of it. He did a real good too. I showed him how to use the hooks for the branches. I did the top part. This is a small tree in the corner of my bedroom on a table.
While Dylan was decorating the tree Harley dusted my furniture and helped put out these decorations.











They were so excited. I will have them again tomorrow and they wanted to know what else can they decorate. it is suppose to rain the rest of the week.
I also made this little crayon roll. Please excuse the blurred photo.













1 comment:

Arlene Delloro said...

Where do you find all these great ideas? In your head???? Love the crayon roll. Have you ever seen the crayon tote? There's a pattern, but you probably wouldn't need it. Love your tree and decorations. I leave my fall ones in place until after Thanksgiving.