Saturday, February 21, 2009

Catching Up

I have been trying to catch up on all my UFO's hahaha yea that is one of my New years Resolutions. When I go thru my sewing closet I find one thing I try to finish it and I find another.
Here is found a quilt that I was making for Tim's rocker. Mine was already made this is one just like it.

I thought I had all the fabric I needed.. I must have measured wrong... Grrrrrrr I found out too late I was short on the borders. Since it was kinda scrappy I just found another cream. At least that fabric was in the quilt.


Harley is so funny with Abby.


2 comments:

Deborah W said...

Love love love the video! And your quilts, too!

Deborah at Webajeb

Unknown said...

You are one busy woman!!

The boys are growing so fast!!

My computer has been down for a week. Darn!! It's 1:30 in the morning, and am making up for loss time. LOL

Love and Hugs, Peg