Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Dresser for Abby

I made another dress for Abby, This one is purple floral. We took a ride earlier to Pets mart and I weighted her. She is 2.8 pounds she is growing.
I received one of the dresses from Ebay. I bought a small she will have to grow into it. It's on one of Dylan Austin's stuffed dog.
I also made this one; it is too big as well.

She is my little princess. She finally met my neighbors little toy black Chihuahua Milo is 5 month. After both of them are fixed they will have play dates. lol
I really don't get too much done around here. I have to keep a close watch on Abby. Whenever she starts acting funny I take her outside. Sometimes she is good and does her business other times she just wants to run and play and I am out side for awhile and she doesn't do anything .
She comes in and takes a nap. Back out we go when she wakes up.
She really takes up alot of time.

3 comments:

Ruthie's Place said...

you should sign her up for America's next top model. look how great she poses.

Unknown said...

Abby gets more and more adorable every time I see a new photo of her. Thank you for sharing.
L/H, Peg

MOMENTS Designs said...

Abby's wardrobe is soon going to cost as much as yours...or more ! LOL
Is Tim going to build her a little wardrobe to hang her dresses in ?? I bet he loves that idea !! :-)
Hugs, Liz