Friday, May 28, 2010

Blog Land

I am having trouble with my blog. It is getting very frustrating to me. Nothing is posting correctly. You have to scroll and scroll to the bottom to see everything. What am I doing wrong? I can't get my signature to post any more either. Nothing is working right on my blog any more. Too many spaces between My Projects Finished. This blog looks a mess any more. Not a happy camper. Sorry just had to vent. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
Robbie's quilt top is finished now I have to quilt it.. Hopefully this weekend.
I finished my neighbors quilt, her daughter just bought a new house in January and I promised I would make a quilt for her. She picked the colors. She has an Ocean theme to her home.

Now if you are grumpy and in a rotten mood just look at this and it will put a smile on your face... This is Harley in the closet looking for something and got caught. hahahahaha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your Blog looks great to me.
I had a hissy fit last week, removed a lot of stuff on my blog, it was way too busy and messy. Then I could not put new stuff on, just as well, why did I clean it up in the first place?
Your quilts are beautiful.
Have a great week.
Alma