Monday, May 17, 2010

Getting Some Little Projects Finished

Over the past few days I have been trying to finish up some smaller projects.  I get an idea in my head and I start pulling fabric out and building a pile on my sewing table. I need to clean up my sewing room, so I thought in stead of putting it away I need to finish these projects.. The stack on my table is getting smaller.

This is what I finished the past week

My weekender bag

IMG_6122

IMG_6123

Patriotic tea towels for the kitchen.Made some for gifts too.IMG_6127

IMG_6125  

2 buckets

IMG_6124

scissor roll   holds 10 pair of scissors or cutters.

IMG_6139 IMG_6136

Also made a purse to match my weekender bag   but I drop my camera when taking some of these pictures and BROKE the camera….  Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Aunt Sue,

Love the 4th of July towels. If you have any extra could you send a couple my way? They would look great in my kitchen for the holiday.

Love,
Heather