Saturday, May 1, 2010

Pack Rat

I know I am a pack rat. I save everything. But enough is enough,,, lol. I am clearing out stuff I have too. I am running out of room. You know when you open the door to your closet and things fall out… Well I won’t admit to it  but I can understand.  hahahahaha

I made the following articles. from  garbage.. yes I recycle.

Juice pouch bag and a little  coin purse, enough room for ID and credit cards or dollars  on one side and coins in the pocket.. I made 2 of the blue bags and  coin purses and I have almost a red bag  one finished.

IMG_6081

IMG_6086

This I would have make a cool bag  but it is heavy. I was going to throw it away  but Tim said he could use it in the garage. Yeaaaa  it is being put to good use anyways. I don’t drink coffee   but Tim does. And it is decaf.

IMG_6087

Still in the box are target bags  that need to be cut into strips and crocheted into bags. RECYCLE RECYCLE.

IMG_6089

Happy Birthday Amy    My middle daughter’s Birthday is today..


Quote of the Day:
Life is hard. It’s even harder if you’re stupid.
--Anonymous

No comments: