Sunday, October 23, 2011

Quilt Fairy

I have heard about the quilt fairy for about 5 or 6 years  but never really believed.. Now I believe..

Her name is Faith.  I had faith the quilt would be done. :)

 This past week I have been working on a quilt. I had all the blocks done  but need to finish sewing them together. The backing was already too. The other morning  the finished top was laying on the floor to my surprise. All done!!!!

Now I was able to layer it and quilt it.. I just finished quilting      Thank you Quilt Fairy.. I Believe!!!!





2 comments:

Miracle Of Jacob said...

I believe now too!!!! So cool! I need the quilt fairy to visit my unfinished quilts!! :)

Arlene Delloro said...

Does the Quilt Fairy ever visit New York? I sure could use her help! Love the colors in this one...and can't believe how big Jacob is!