Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!!!!   Another year has come and gone. It seems the older I get the faster the years fly by..
I do hope and pray this year 2012 is a great year for all. I wish everyone health, wealth and love.

It has been a busy week with Christmas : family and friends visiting.
Things will get back to normal ( whatever that my be) :)
love seeing my 3 grandson playing



Dylan  is 7   Harley is 5 and Jacob is 2.5
Its time to take down my Christmas decorations..
Another busy week or 2.
I want to get back to sewing  and quilting I miss it



1 comment:

webbsway said...

Susan , your grand-babies are precious. The little blond headed guy on the right looks a lot like one of ours did at that age! But, now he has two of his very own . Now, he will REALLY learn something! lOL

I understand perfectly about wanting to get back to sewing. It is becoming therapy for me . I got my very first project completed today - doesn't that mean I will be doing that all yearlong? I sure hope so.

"Best wishes to you and yours and tell that Winston to behave himself till next time! " : )