Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sewing Patterns

Yesterday Amy and I went to Hobby Lobby. They had  McCalls sewing Patterns on sale for .99, limit 10.
Amy and I had fun just picking out different ones. I like to collect apron patterns and anything to do with organizing any crafts and etc.  Every time they are on sale  I go and buy some.These will be added to my collection. I already have 3 pattern boxes full. I really don't pick up clothing patterns. Hmmm maybe I need to look at those next time. Liz  I promise when I get these in my boxes I will take a picture of all my patterns. Hahahaha   To be honest I don't know how many I have.  I heard Joanns is having Simplicity patterns on sale starting Monday.... Guess where Amy and I will be going.. :)
After Christmas sales are my favorite.. Altho I really don't need anything, I always look. This year I found these 2 Santa's for 90% off  at Joanns; who can pass those up.  Neither of them had list of children's names.  I told Amy   why can we make them with out own names. Amy has a better embroidery machine then I do so she made the list for me. .Personalized. How cool is that?  Tim and I ( Pappy and Grandma)  my 3 girls  Tricia , Amy and Timmi) and my 3 grandsons  Dylan, Harley and Jacob) names.  Thanks Amy I think I will have to find a special place for them next year... I am very happy. Amy brought them over yesterday.
 It is a little chilly here in Houston. Abby finally get to wear some of her sweaters and heavy dresses. 
What girl doesn't need THE LITTLE BLACK DRESS

2 comments:

Arlene Delloro said...

Abby is cuter than ever!

webbsway said...

Looks like you got some real treasures there - I especially like the doggie items and the apron and -well they all look great!

That list Amy made for Santa really is the icing on the cake to make it so special.

I accidentally discovered your precious daughter today while looking at the blogs of the caddies . I was so pleasantly surprised! What Mom would not be honored to share life with a daughter that sweet. : )