Monday, April 23, 2012

Baseball

Made these little for Dylan and Harley when the play ball. It gets pretty hot here in Texas, when they play ball  running around the bases. :)
I haven't used the embroidery part of the machine in awhile. I thought I would do a few things again.
As I was going thru some of my designs I found these   perfect for the boys.
I am getting better every day,  healing is a slow process. It still hurts to talk, smile or laugh, But its getting better. I must admit I am going alittle stir crazy   I haven't been out of the house.


2 comments:

Meggie said...

It's good to hear you are doing better! Your project is so cute...

webbsway said...

O yes-wonderful news that you are on the mend! Watch out world -here she comes!

Love your embroidery projects!
Have you turned black, green,yellow and purple YET?