Friday, May 4, 2012

Serger Cover

I made this Seger cover to go with Liz Sew along . For the month of MAY it is sewing machine covers. I will admit I kinda cheated. I started this back a few days ago; the last week in April.   Now in my excuse I knew I have to make 3 sewing machine covers this month. I needed a head start,  right?  lol   I have a Serger and 2 sewing machine that need covers.  Here is the Serger... turned out  pretty cute I think.  I did some machine embroidery on it since I am in this embroidery mode. I couldn't decide which design to use so I did both.  One in the front  one on top.
of course it was done in my blue yellow and white fabric, I want everything to match.
I did add a nice BIG pocket on the one side for the pedal and cord
I used actual pattern this time. It was Simplicity 2679

1 down 2 more to go. Ok!!! ok !!  I will confess  I started the other one too before MAY  but just the embroidery.
Thought I would add some buttons
Stay tuned for cover 2

1 comment:

webbsway said...

O Susan - I LOVE it! That is something I really need also. I am tickled you mentioned it.

I also Love the buttons on there. I have a thing for buttons anyway!