Tuesday, August 14, 2012

New IPHONE

Tim and I both got new IPhones.  And if any of you know us.. That is saying something big.(wink)
Tim doesn't change his phone much at all. he has had only 3 phones. He will use his phone til it dies. His first phone AT&T told him  he had to stop using it . His phone was still on analog, he had to go digital. lol that was his first phone.  Then he got a digital  a flip phone. That was so bad and even spot welled the antenna. But he kept saying it works. I played with my daughters IPhone for a few months and liked it.  I wanted  a new phone. I got a IPhone 4 S  and I got Tim an IPhone 4.
The whole point of this post is to show you the little pocket I made to charge the phone.
I found this link awhile back and always had it in my mind I needed to make this.
http://betulaloo.blogspot.de/search/label/tutorial
While my daughter Timmi was here visiting with her 2 boys I made it and she took it home. :) She loves browns


I will make one in colors I like.

Here is Tim at the Midland, Texas Airport playing Angry Birds on his IPhone. Gotta love that man!!!
We are still learning how to use these so called smartphones.

No comments: