Monday, July 14, 2008

Monday

So many things I want to do and never enough time. I did manage to finished my recycled plastic bags using multi colors. I really like this one. I already started another plastic bag. Seems like I just can't keep one. They are always given away.

Tim Stained the sewing table I believe it is called "Pecan", it is light. Hopefully is won't show the dust.
We had the boys over night. They are so much fun. Tim and I both enjoy them here with us. They were playing "Mr. Cool"













The boys having fun running thru the sprinkles over at my neighbors"Grandma Pearl" They just love her.

When the boys stay over night we have them bathe early enough and then they lay in our bed and watch a movie. Saturday night was one of Thomas the Tank Engine.















No comments: