Tuesday, July 15, 2008

New Quilt

I am making a new Quilt. This pattern is called "Summer Twist". Lots of squares and triangles. pinwheel in the middle of each square. I have had the pattern and fabric for over a year. I cut out the strips, now I have to cut the strips into squares and triangles. I love pastels. I do have enough of the blue fabric for the backing. I love blue. I also made 3 more grocery bags for myself; but I still need to line these in plastic. These are my projects for today.
Tim is sanding the sewing table to put another coat of polyurethane on the table. He decided to use Clear semi- gloss. There are 2 coats on now. He is also using fine steel wool. The table is so smooth. I don't know how many coats will go on but I sure do want it in my sewing room. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those bags Susan.I wish I could get in the mood to make myself more.LaVerne

Unknown said...

Those bags are great. Where do you find the time. When I have Wyatt for 3 12-hour days, I'm wiped out for the next 4.

Arlene Delloro said...

OMG! How do you get so much done!!!!