Thursday, May 15, 2008

Pincushion


I made these pincushion for a swap I was in. they were easy and fun to make. We were to make anything to do with a flower. The white rose is the pincushion and the bud is used for needles.
The little flower is on a golf tee to be kept with your thread, the center is stuff for your pins and needle. Last but not least was a small container I covered with floral material, in fact it was one of my favorite fabrics. I am really getting into recycling... This container was a small vegetable can. The pins I made just for decorations to make it look pretty.
My mind also is working on what can I do for my sewing room. Last night I was thinking of a "L" shaped table. I have many options since I will be starting from scratch. I am sure I will change my mind a million times. I want to make the most of the space. If any one has something in their sewing room or closet that they can't live without could you please share it with me. I can always use ideas and hints.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pincushions. I have to take a photo of the doorstop I made with your inspiration.
Arlene