Saturday, September 6, 2008

One of Those Projects

I am doing one of those projects that I end up having 3 machines going. I don't like to keep changing my color of thread and sometimes I have to use my old serger. I am so glad Tim made this table so big. I got all 3 sitting here and I don't even have the extension out yet.
I am making a series of travel bags. I bought this book 2 years ago and then the fabric at least a year ago on sale. Thought I would take a break from quilting and make these. I love all kinds of bags and totes.

2 comments:

Kathie said...

What a dream come true to have a table like that. Wait until I show my hubby what I want him to make me now!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Now I don't feel guilty for having 4 sewing machines and want another one. Good ammunition for explaining why I need another one. LOL
Love, Peg